LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

Predictions on LYNAS future in malaysia, page-9

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    If the "foreign investment" agency is who will announce the "all of cabinet" decision, then it will be a sign that malaysia wants to attract foreign investment ..

Let's not forget Lynas has only ever been bowing down to whatever the government has asked of it, for the last several years.. They have researched condisoil, prepared for a PDF all because the past gov required it of them. And the past gov refused to make a decision on which way to go.

This current govt, i can only assume, will do what the past gov could not in several years ... help lynas move forward by providing a decision on how they should treat their waste.. It took them 9 mths, i hate to admit it BUT Yeo's antics have helped fast track this process.. [credit where credit's due]

The last grey cloud hanging over lynas is now removed, whatever the outcome (pdf/condisoil/both .... no exporting guaranteed) .....

If the foreign investments agency is who makes the announcement, then they will hopefully do it in a way that intices other foreign companies (like that billion dollar japanese battery maker waiting in the wings) to set up shop in malaysia..

I'm prepared for a very detailed, with lots of conditions, result tomorrow .. BUT i'm caustiously optimistic because its the end of a almost decade long saga ... waste treatment ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.06
Change
0.040(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.599B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.12 $6.92 $27.09M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75156 $7.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.