IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I always saw the Her2 as a logical place to begin given the 20%,...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    I always saw the Her2 as a logical place to begin given the 20%, lots of work in the space byt others and an assumption that if they nail this it begins to unlock the rest of the puzzle. Im not sure if my assumption is on the money or far away from it but it is certain you need to start point and it needs to be very specific. IBX has obvioulsy done this and needs the patients now as a proof of concept safety wise. Once thats done who knows what a bigger trial in the US may target if they have the facility to produce to help with differing types of breast cancer. I did find Bob's language a little more grounded this time around though maybe at the lodge this year he read about the concept of underpromise over deliver.

The cancer focus rfom the potus will be interesting. It may attract many more to this game so IBX as has always been the case needs to get a rattle on and be clear with investors on how they can get this done before soeone else does it.
    FWIW Im a supporter but dont think the Bob factor is priced in yet.. Once I do Ill reenter and If I miss my chance so be it.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.