ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Predictions on when ESR will hit 30 cents?, page-510

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Its the somewhat forgotten little sibling but also shows the confidence and belief in CB to deliver what the company feels is there and that is a considerable, mineable ore body. Also, copper prices in the background likely to rise and a few options for Ni supply hopefully. Just need a tweet from Elon saying Ni is still the preferred technology (as opposed to his latest saying looking at other tech and some china propaganda) or that he attended the media day and who knows! I regularly scan the company website and re read past Ann's when bored or looking to remind self of fundamentally why i am a shareholder (ordinary - in all sense of the word).

As an aside, on another stock, a HC poster uploaded a reply on SGQ CEO JP of an email sent through and SGQ got a please explain from ASX. Appreciate you trying to share stuff but really i just want him to keep the wheels grinding and doing what he does and really, that's find and mine nickel and the odd argy bargy with ASIC/ASX. And if anyone expected something more from CD in an email he cant - by ASX rules.

I did find the language in the article he supplied, interesting and read it other week - sponsored article but who cares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.