ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

My view if anyone is interested.....When the initial ann was...

1. THX
    1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    My view if anyone is interested.....
    When the initial ann was released spruiking elephant toes and the like, the expectations become high. Reaching an eye watering 25c compared to todays price was a gift. Then when the second round of drilling didn't produce what the market was expecting, well down she goes. The narrative had changed. Although further drilling has confirmed some great potential and keeps the dream alive, the market is expecting and demanding more of that elephant.
    So we were expecting a bullish result in January, traders hanging on after Christmas for that result. It still hasn't come and people need $$$$. The sellers are not capping they more than likely have to sell. I am one of those , although I have not sold any shares or options yet , at times I wonder if and when I should've sold a few. (I did have a sell at 23.5c and pulled it on the big day!)
    Anyway so now I wait for that elephant that CD has eluded to.It will get sold down until it reaches a good buy in point for the whole market. Many shares were traded in Oct Nov so many eyes on ESR...Is 7c+ the bottom, hope so?!
    Any sign of that elephant she will head north quickly.
    Maybe on the next TH
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.89K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6587694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 265038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.