RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Lot's of interesting stuff chaps.HotRod:- ASX S&P indecies. I...

1. 369 Posts.
    Lot's of interesting stuff chaps.

HotRod:- ASX S&P indecies. I tried to find out what companies were included but couldn't. The S&P literature states that they don't drop shares out of a list lightly, to stop churning of funds etc, and they don't like shares that are thinly traded or very volatile. Realising there are a few thousand shares on the ASX I concluded, wrongly, that RDF were unlikely to make the listings. This, even though the market cap is well within the bounds.

I think a rough line from the chart would have RDF at around $6 by the year's end. maybe you could confirm this although I'm sure most chartists don't trend that far ahead.

I hadn't heard they were selling the com's division. Are they likely to make a good profit on that or just cutting losses?

Paul100: 25% profit in day trades! Half your luck. Seriously, I realise that many HC posters are after these sorts of returns in those time frames, but I'm not a day trader. 8 time zones a great deal of innocence as to the share market would make this suicidal for me to try.

Share predictions:
    Some time back I was playing with spread sheets, projecting the installations at the announced rates of 15 per month or so. Given the overheads in the US are almost fixed and the returns were seemingly steady at around US$600pcm per installation, the EPS was on a tremendously steep growth curve. Working this back into a share price gave stupidly high figures ($100+!). But at some point, excessive earnings will have to be reflected in the Share price.

The last figures I read had the EPS rising from -4 to +11 cents. If the EPS comes in between 10 and 20 cents at the half year figures, the PER is between 10 and 20 at the moment. Exceedingly cheap for a speculative growth stock that should be somewhere in the 50 to 100 PER range.

The claim is that there is only 1% to 2% of the market tapped at the moment. This means they could grow by several factors with only a smallish percentage of the market and they are the current leaders outstripping everyone else.

So, I'm still going for 100%+ in 2005. This is why I'm still a strong buy. Maybe I have too much invested in this stock (emotionally) as it is my first wining pick that I have followed through on and actually made a bit with. Hoping to make a lot more. At 28% (and rising as a % with the SP) of my total investments I can't buy any more, but I am shamelessly plugging the share to any who will listen- a 'ramper' in the making?

I'll be grateful for any insights that might temper my enthusiasm with a bt of reality so that I'm not upset come December.

Happy holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.