RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

predictions please, page-3

1. 688 Posts.
    kmn and NS, RDF is already in the ASX300 and at a guess is very close to admission to the ASX200 with the main stumbling block being, as you say, lowish liquidity. March or June perhaps?

My understanding is that once it goes into the ASX200 the index funds in particular really have to buy the stock, don't know where the volume will come from.

Lots of influencing factors on the shareprice in the next 6 months such as possible admission to the ASX200, ADRs at the end of this month (and subsequent US roadshows), H/Y results later this month, about 10 very large US cities with tenders presently out the majority of which Redflex has to be favourite.

Share price projections, who knows? kmn I think you are way too high, personally I will be delighted with $5.50 to $6 in 12 months time but then again at the start of calendar 04 I said I would be content with $2 by year's end. Depends a fair bit if they get the $9million+ result the brokers predict for the full year, if they sell Comms, how quickly speed cameras catch on, and how many of these very big contracts they win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.