CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

predictions, predictions, predictions !!!, page-4

1. 801 Posts.
    JV

I wont predict a price but if you step back and look at the swing in sentiment and correlate that to a potential swing in SP then we should see a dramatic increase in price.

We will have games pre-open, both buy and sell orders being pulled but given the previous hype and lack of return I would think there will be justifiable caution.

That said, if you look at the charts thread and read the posts over the weekend you will note one of the regular chart guys expressing his sentiment, basically "a promising story gone terribly wrong"

Now with this previous high exposure CTP would have been on so many peoples radars and with a good ann showing it might not be pie in the sky, it may be worth a little punt for those that have been on the sidelines.

old support/ new resistance
    fib levels
    positive divergence.....
    as yesterdays trading showed, this can quickly go somewhat out of the window.

while many long term holders have drawn down there position many seem to still be around.
    from 2009 report (so out of date but an indication)
    heads holders > 100k 927
    ctpo holders > 100k 229

over last 3 months roughly 5 mill traded a day average.
    1st sept 11m traded open 0.54 close 0.49
    6th sept 14m traded open 0.48 close 0.59
    that doubles the just about if not worst day we have had recently. the sentiment has swung big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.