OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

predictions tuesday?, page-36

1. 551 Posts.
    No one is harsher on his math for OZL than me. Otherwise I wouldnt have bought in.

I even calculated a 50% writedown in book value and you still come up with 34% gearing with repayment due over the next year in tranches, and with lowering interest costs..meaning coverage ratios improve fast.

The Zinc metal prices are even the same as when Zinifex had its IPO so its a reset to 2004. China has far more demand now. Its a much bigger market as is India so further collapse is highly unlikely.

Coverage ratios will open up to 10x next year and 2010 as high as 40x...PH will open with guaranteed CF.

If zinc recovers a little the cash coffers fill up. If zinc falls 20% further Century closes...but OZL still survives and prospers.

Ill be reporting to ASIC some of the scare mongering in this stock once the announcement is made. The Australian newspaper journo is in big trouble I reckon. He better retract his statements.

No new article written by him and he would be first to put the boot in if OZL was in trouble this weekend. But he is church mouse with his tail between his legs like the shorts will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.