KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi vrummOkedoke ......

1. 5,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    Hi vrumm

Okedoke ... http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/BarChartSectors.stm?level=2&sort=5&title=Medical+%2d+Drugs&sec=medical%7e%2d%7edrugs%2esec&page=sectors&display=fundamental

This lists medical - drug companies on the Nasdaq by market cap.

Novogen is 6th (USD 40 million Cap) from last place out of roughly 90 stocks listed in market cap, biggest first.

Chose any stock you like for a comparison ... I chose one five times NVGN's market Cap - (completely random OK) - POZN with a Cap of USD200m.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bullish-on-zacks-1732396274.html?x=0&.v=1

Look at all the positives, seems to me the biggest positive is an alternative to asprin for heart patients.

Big earner sector. Four times the Cap of NVGN.

Money in the bank and promises of more to come if trials follow as they're expected to.

If Ovature data is positive I believe the news will be similar for NVGN/NRT, associated pharma trials, royalty payments etc.

But the current sp suggests that this is not likely - honestly that's the way it reads - so either you believe in the science and it's a great gamble with huge upside or the sceptics are right!

If PXD is commercially viable, PXD could become the new age "asprin" for some specific cancer sufferers, even for all people with certain cancers in their family. NV128 has the potential to be a generic "asprin" for cancer as it appears to work on a wide range of cancers.

It's all about the market cap v's the potential.

You either believe in the science and want to take a punt - or not. Being a conservative investor and owning NVGN/NRT is a contradiction. Being a speculative investor and owning NRT/NVGN is a good fit!

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.