BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

There are quite a few BRM long termers on the thread here. Yes,...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There are quite a few BRM long termers on the thread here. Yes, we all want to make a quid and in BRM we see the vehicle for setting us up.

But we don't spend countless hours posting just for the money. A lot of us also enjoy the process as shareholders being involved in seeing a mining company emerge. I have learned an a fair bit about the iron ore mine development process over the last few years. There is a strong element of the visionary needed in management, as well large scale commercial thinking and capacity to see companies like BRM emerge. We are (or were) right on the cusp.

I find galling almost beyond words that a few mining philistines, ignomramii, peat-bog grafters, whatever you want to call them can come, who know nothing of the process, who are so sloppy or commercially incompetent that they cannot even explain correctly this simple yet devastating tax.

They don't want to get involved in the process in anyway; they just want to cream off the top. Issues like reinvestment, expansion are not for them. They just want to take & walk away in ignorance of the consequences. Well I've posted before of the consequences of this, no need to repeat ad nauseum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.