GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

predictions, page-20

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Furbag,

Very funny, and your actually not too far from the truth. But I'm told that instead of glory-holes, they opted for a more discrete retractable curtain. Apparently the organisers had something against public displays of affection.

Furbag - I've scrolled through some of your previous posts and it would seem that you're a big winner on SLR - what a gem of a stock to be involved in. Your posts indicate that you were in there from the start (sub-30c?), and it's now trading at $2 - you certainly know how to pick them. All good investors know that when to buy low and sell high, repeat, repeat, repeat. Could Groote Resources be your next big investment to further multiply your wealth?

Given we are currently trading at ~85c, this would represent a very safe entry into this stock which may well return MANY multiples from here. What are your thoughts Furbag - any chance of a little diversification to your portfolio?

P.S. folks, I have just been to the Groote stall at Diggers and Dealers and had a good chat with Groote Resources Geologist Barry Bolton. For 10 years he was previously involved with the geological characterisation of the world-class Groote Island manganese deposit which is presently being mined by BHP. He was very well-versed indeed. After speaking to himself, I am VERY comfortable that my investment will yield the returns I am hoping for. They have truly assembled a world-class team for this project. Well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.