GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

predictions, page-23

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Retrac,

Barry was a wealth of knowledge and a delightful gentleman to talk to - as were the other Groote Resources delegates in the tent. He was very, very happy with the company's progress and I could gauge a genuine level of excitement emanating from these intelligent individuals. Of many key topics, he did indicate that Groote Resources will be focusing much of their exploration on Winchelsea Island initially, because apparently there are visible outcroppings of Manganese smothering the island. He said that they can mine this very easily and at a very low cost.

I'd personally offer to keep the company's mining costs low by chipping in with a shovel and wheelbarrow, but unfortunately my sore back doesn't lend itself to manual labour nowadays. Too much hard screwing back in my younger days has taken it's toll.

I'd also like to add that the food in the tent was fantastic. Compliments to the chef indeed. The warm, freshly-baked gourmet bacon and cheese muffins were a tasty treat, as were the sumptuous offerings a little further down the road, just around the corner - which was where we stayed for almost all of last night. Savoury delights were had by all, and there are smiles on everyone's faces this morning :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.