GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

predictions, page-3

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Retrac - I'm told that the Ferrari factory is only capable of producing some 500 units per year. There are far more shareholders in GOT than this, hence I can see a problem arising soon. Punch-ups at the local dealerships won't be uncommon as buyers joust for position. What an unfortunate situation.

Oh and gents, could we all refrain from using the term 'JORC'. My first wife many years ago had an affair with a very muscular Sweedish bloke - and his name was actually Jorc - so please don't remind me. She left me for him - can you believe it? That event scarred me for life, and also taught me a very important lesson. I now pay substantially more for my women. Lesson learnt: always pay for quality.

And that now brings us to GOT. If you too want to ride this gravy-train to heaven, then expect to pay up. Quality does not come cheap - although any thing sub-$1 could be strongly considered the buy of a lifetime.

So now to my predictions:

3 Months: $2, on the back my my spruiking to all friends, family and sundry.
    6 Months: Range trading between $5-$10, as I check myself in and out of rehab. God bless those statues.
    12 Months: If I'm still alive to see the share price in 12 Months time, well, that will be good enough for me. And if it's not $25 dollars by then, I'll finish myself off.

Cheers
    The Factaa
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.