GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

We have an interesting fortnight ahead of us gentlemen. I'm sure...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We have an interesting fortnight ahead of us gentlemen. I'm sure you are all aware that Diggers & Dealers begins today in Australia's mining capital, Kalgoorlie. I believe management have secured a booth at this prestigious conference and will be marketing their prospects to all and sundry. What a brilliant time to have the licenses granted!

I'm expecting a wildly fluctuating SP in the next 3 months as the market prices in the potential of this stock. It will peak at ~$1.40 and likely settle around $1.10, pending confirmation that native title has been circumvented and the resource can be proven. Following initial estimated from drilling in the months that follow, I predict a strong surge to $2.50 as we turn in the new year. Volumes from institutional buying will then ensure that we reach ~$4 by mid to late next year as production begins.

Of course this could all change if BHP attempts a takeover [hostile or otherwise], which could see the above targets reached sooner.

Further, given the speculative nature and small market cap of this share, I firmly believe the outcome of the election will have a bearing too. I think Gillard is proposing a 22.5% super profits tax, whilst Abbot & Co will abolish the idea altogether.

As I said, interesting times ahead.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.