EGR 2.38% 8.2¢ ecograf limited

Read the announcement, the placement was over-subscribed!I had...

1. 275 Posts.
    Read the announcement, the placement was over-subscribed!

I had posted a post few weeks before the CR was announced surrounding information from Tanzania that there were more than several institutions whom were very keen to participate in the CR.

This is when the SP was at higher SP, I had initially thought the institutions were the only ones' attempting to manipulate the SP to get a better CR deal!

Unfortunately IMO, KNL had obviously already had a pre-arranged agreement with the Institutions that had participated in the first CR to provide the next CR to them at a set SP price?

How did I come about this opinion, the facts, we know the placement was over-subscribed (we know there was a lot of interest from other institutions and investors) and we know the CR was institutionalised by the same institution that had participated in the first CR.

So if this is the case, on a pure educated common sense speculation, shouldn't we sanely expect that both KNL and the Institutions would've had a pre-arranged agreement for the next potential CR at a set SP? Obviously it would've been difficult for KNL to gain interest during their first CR, so they would've needed to provide further benefit in the form of agreeing to a discounted SP for a future CR. So in this circumstance, although it was not the most favourable deal for KNL they probably had no other choice, when they were a really junior exploration company.

Either way we all saw the manipulation on our screens, the SP for the last 10 trading days was clearly manipulated to hold at the low 40s prior to the CR announcement being releases which made the VMAP look favourable with comparison to the CR at 35 cents. We are now seeing the exact same post effect, and we will soon see significant increases in the SP very soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.