LOM 0.00% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Predictions, page-129

1. 2,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Good to hear from you Progol and Bungy.

Suddenly a flurry of negativity has arrived to the LOM thread, funnily enough almost on the eve of the loyalty option prospectus cut off date.

I for one won't be taking the bait. I would rather rely on the information being provided by Miles Kennedy and Gordon Gilchrist via LOM announcements than the information being provided by so called experts in the field on an anonymous public forum. Afterall our BOD's have a legal obligation not to be telling porky pies and have both been around long enough I feel to not bother with over promoting what we have here inturn setting all involved up for disappointments.

What our Board have achieved so far is a credit to them and although we still have along way to go reinforces why these guys are successful and why they are critical in getting Lulo into production in a country such as Angola. Although things seem to be getting easier it's no secret that to date every little step has been tedious and must be frustrating as hell for management. The flip side to that is the project must have significant value to bother or put up with the frustrations.

So what do we have so far.

A very competent board who now seem to have full support from Angolan mining departments, in particular Endiama in a country where the main focus is to get their Country into shape using the resource industry in particular Diamond to do so. This would not be possible without foreign investment therefore eleviating the soverign risk component of the project.

An Alluvial deposit which would seem to be in excess of 500000 carats @ $500/carat. These figures you would think would be ultra conservative.

Previous Diamond sales confirming finds to date have achieved approx $6900/carat which is as far as I know almost unheard of.

Four out of five priority pipes proven Diamondiferous with our largest 220 hec pipe Se251 showing the greatest potential so far. Still some very exciting confirmed pipes including Bungy's favourite Se248 still to be tested.

Type 2A Diamonds which only account for 1-1.5% of the world Gem diamond supply being found in Alluvials and now in the Pipes suggesting we are sitting on the source pipe shredding these special stones.

A cash position which is getting better by the day with a very solid chance of another approx $35m being added over the next 12 months from proceeds of options.

Approx $40m accumulated exploration costs which are 100% recoupable if/when our now applied mining licence is granted through the sale of our alluvial stones.

All very positive, encouraging developments so far. Boxes being ticked one by one on our way to hopefully becoming what the world is screaming for and that is a new major alluvial/Kimberlite diamond discovery.

All very interesting.

Cheers all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2.819K 40.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 141658 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.