LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Predictions

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Dear All,

I have gone through almost every HC post, and it´s very funny.

According to Sydney renegociation debt agreement had to be announced today .

Cafa and Jantimot (the very optimistic guys), didn´t know that REE black China overpreduction existed in 2010/2011 when REE where in the moon?

What I guess is more worrying is uncertainty regarding debt situation where a minor part could do anything unexpected in favour of its own interests instead of the whole shareholders. LAMP for instance could be leased back and money returned to Sojitz-Jogmec. In case company could not generate enough profits, Lynas could loose control of its "state of the art plant".

We can expect anything from NC. Anything from market prices tensions, anything from ilegal mining and anything in it share price.

I don´t see why stock price could not be quoted today at 0.32 instead of 0.23 AUD.

What I clearly see is that world stocks commodities are depresed and this is affecting the whole sector which is ridiculous:

China was growing in the mids of 2000 at a +10% pace. Base GDP 100. -> 110
    China grows today at 7.5% at a base of GDP 200.-> 114
    Today China grows in absolute terms a 3,6% more than in the mids 2000 and promoting internal growth consumption.

China has learnt that growing with less expensive commodity prices is much better.

And in the back stage all these hedge funds and flash boys manipulating the stock.

You can look for any explanation, make any prediction. Result will be unexpected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.