AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Predictions, page-11

1. 80 Posts.
    lol you guys make it sound like anybody could have pulled a website like tagroom out of their arse.  I personally think its a great little website, its simple, well made, and I managed to kill a lot of time on it. I would say the acquisition is just as much about adding the tagroom team to the business as the website. I see this business as an investment in the people behind these concepts more than anything. Their creative abilities and passion is what's really of value here, in my view this is what the success of all these concepts is depending on.

Rec*it download rates look to have slowed a bit the last week or so, hopefully its a short lived lull period. With usage levels being high and the positive reviews on the facebook page, I am not concerned with the drop off at the minute.

The BNR app looks like its becoming a world wide phenomenon, making it to the download ranks of 40+ countries and in the top 10 news apps in the USA, UK and Canada. Again I don't think BNRs success would be possible without Jimmy Williams and his team. So well done to them, hopefully voycit leverages off BNR's success.

I also noticed a few analysts have dramatically increased their  12 month forecasts. Check em out below, very promising indeed. The stocks performance on the nasdaq seems to be picking up which makes the current asx movement a bit strange. Perhaps its the options keeping it down? I cringe everytime they hand out more of them. Do you still think the SP will go to 12c before it lifts malmanu? As I am looking to buy more.

Forecast from Financial Times.com

Forecast from cnn money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.