AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Haha you said before you already have a number of websites...

1. 80 Posts.
    Haha you said before you already have a number of websites going, what are they? please let me know when your going to publicly list your company so I can invest.

If they were in need of a CR I would have expected them to be going around giving investor presentations and making a million positive announcements which they have not been doing. They don't even have a number for potential investors to call. This to me means they don't give a sh!t, money is no issue and most likely never will be, I think they will be drowning in cash soon. Only 2 of 7 apps have been released in the last 2 months so last years figures are irrelevant. Recit app has only been out a month and already is approaching 100,000 downloads by now. Its been 2 weeks since BNR was released and it is already in the top ten and twenty in many countries.

With the top 20 owning 50% of the company and big investment names in there, I think this is a very safe bet. There is a lack of liquidity in the stock though so we may either loose all our money or become multi millionaires, lol time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.