AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Where theres ads theres money, so I'm sure they are making some...

1. 80 Posts.
    Where theres ads theres money, so I'm sure they are making some coin. How much exactly I don't know, I shot off an email asking for some estimates a while back, no reply. Someone posted a video of Ian Rodwell giving a talk before, in that vid he said in the beginning they made the mistake of releasing too many details of the contracts they made in their asx announcements, and this info was used against them in later contract negotiations, so Im guessing thats why they have been very hush hush about numbers, estimates and forecasts. All will be revealed in the quarterly reports, Moko is quarter to quarter game at the minute.

With little facts from the company and me being just some dude with a laptop I am reluctant to guesstimate what revenue may look like at this stage.
    Having said that if we take the first 2 weeks of the recit release, there were 70,000 downloads and each user used it 100 times on average. 70,000x100 = 7,000,000. So lets say there were 7,000,000 page views in the first two weeks. CPM (clicks per mille) is what advertisers pay per 1000 views. From what I have found on the net, the CPM rate could be anything from $1 to $30 all depends on how lucrative the target market is.
    7,000,000/1000 =7,000 lots of CPM
    So potential rev in the first 2 weeks of just CPM from RECIT alone may look like this
    @ $1 it would be $7,000
    @$30 it would be $210,000
    College students are a very targeted market, and so is the BNR audience which is 67% female. So Id imagine the CPM rate would be pretty good and would likely increase as the audience is established.

Thats just CPM theres a whole host of other revenue opportunities that come into play also. I believe if anyone clicks on the ad an even higher rate is used and so forth. I am no expert in this field so perhaps someone else could shed some light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.