ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Predictions, page-130

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    List all those posters and the posts that "were ENDORSING" CTR ANYtime and we might believe you. Do you even know what "to endorse" means??
    All I worry about Dazza is the crap that you write about ME!!

"your names come up in an investigation for being stupid enough that you thought you were one step of some of us who picked it from the start.
    Gassed regardless of your intent it would be madness not to think you were not at the top of there list with ivan and co."

You've been modded and suspended several times for exactly that TOTALLY WRONG crap yet you persist. NOTHING would be further from the truth, your paranoia has totally destroyed your ability to think logically. And, you will have noticed that I didn't even bother to refer that previous crap of yours to the mods so I can let people see it and read my reply. YOU are a joke. Now, here's another 8 TUs for your collection. You guys who still read this crap and give TUs should take a long cold shower, because you have been seriously damaged.

You keep telling people to sell. Tell them how. What IS going on with their "voluntary" suspension? When can they sell. Do they still have a company? What IS happening with Pearl? THEY are what you should be talking about, not this garbage about individual posters.
    Just looks like you were in desperate need of some ego massaging and the best way to do that is to just post some shite about gassed and there you go. I hope you feel better Dazz, but, you still look as bad as ever in my eyes. Get a life. You don't know how great it feels not having any financial interest in CTR or Pearl as it should be called. Oh, sorry, you can't sell can you? Can you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.