ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Predictions, page-133

1. 22,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Dazza and others. In a nutshell, WE, yes me included, lost our bet (OIL in Atzam#4 and Atzam #5, when they didn't deliver what we and the market, in particular, expected. Simple.
    When they couldn't get more than a trickle out of A#4 and A#5 got stuffed, THAT was the unofficial, but, obvious end of CTR as far as the market was concerned.

Now, if you persist in wanting someone to blame, take a good look at these.
    A#4 being geologically faulty (not surprising in retrospect given the history of that area): A#5 having to be stopped at C18 with CTR having run out of cash and with the SP approaching zero making it impossible to raise any funds deeming CTR to effectively be a zombie company.
    EVERYTHING that has occured AFTER C18 stopped the show, is totally CONSEQUENTIAL to that happening and CERTAINLY NOT the cause of our bet going sour. What went sour were those that panicked and allegedly done some foolish things to try to extricate themselves from the mess. What happened afterwards has only compounded the loss to those that did not sell.

Now, Dazza. You have held. Why, when it was so patently obvious as far as the likes of Kiwi and the actual evidence SHOWED, did you hold and not sell TWO YEARS ago??

So, who do you blame?

1. The LAR drilling team that continued with C18 in A#5 and broke the bank.

2. The bloke you see in the mirror when you shave who didn't SEE all the obvious writing on the wall like most in the market did. Did you honestly expect things to IMPROVE after they went broke and you could get a better price? In fact, you were even given some life line when they returned from suspension and sold over 10 cents and over 7 cents for months. THAT was a definite opportunity if ever I have seen one. But, you insisted on holding?? Why??
    3. Throw in Saudi Arabia if you are getting desperate.
    But, NO ONE ELSE!!!!

Look for another scapegoat Dazz, this one is out of here until SOMETHING does happen and something definitely WILL!!! Watch that letter box.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.