BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

Salutations fellow BTV friends,First time poster bidding you all...

1. 76 Posts.
    Salutations fellow BTV friends,

First time poster bidding you all greetings and good tidings.

No doubt we have all been in a slump with BTV lately. My feeling is that the current share price is about half of what it is worth and I am sure we are all anxiously awaiting the resource upgrade due any day now.

I am interested in everyone's prediction of what the share price will climb to after the announcement, assuming it is the 1 million oz we are all expecting from Mr Durak et al.

It has been a frustrating few months watching this stock slide and seeing investor interest disappearing, although my guess (hope?) is that the due announcement will push this back up into the 8c region and hopefully inject some momentum into it as we head towards the Thor float in September and the BFS in November.

Whether it will progressively climb up from my prediction of 8c or slide back down is anyone's guess, but surely this has to put us back on the radar?

Looking back and comparing the upgrade in January and the surge in the share price, and bearing in mind the current drill results are similar (not to mention gold is worth a substantial amount more) what share price do we all expect and/or hope for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.