STX 10.0% 27.5¢ strike energy limited

Never said it was and im well aware of the primary target...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Never said it was and im well aware of the primary target structures as have held this stock for several months as well as WGO/formerly PRL for a number of years and actually read the company announcements. I plan on holding at least until the well is completed abd that has always been my game-plan.

What you are saying is rational regarding the modelling however i do not think that the market will see it that way if wireline logging results are shite.

Millions of dollars of shares have changed hands since the 24th of this month post the gas shows announcement. Read the posts on here from some of the new holders. Look at the names of the posters who now hold. On top of the idiotic posts I'm seeing a lot of new names here who i know from other company forums are chronic rampers/people who follow any stocks that look promising following a decent rise around like a bad smell, hoping the SP will continue to rise, so they can make a profit like anyone else. Do you think all of them know or care about the modelling or primary target structures ATM?

You're delusional if you think this wont get dumped by a lot of people who bought in recently if the upcoming results ann is perceived as less than positive.
    Last edited by Hu Gh: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.025(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $779.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $5.088M 19.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 2111989 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 1647522 90
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.