FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

The first builds will be in Perth because of covid and because...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    The first builds will be in Perth because of covid and because the letter to shareholders said that Perth will be the first city on earth to see the regular commercialuse of HX. MadDog thinks the number of machines available will be the main constraint. This is also what the Pivacs think, because some machines are being developed, and some need to do the pilot builds, one needs to pack a suitcase full of blocks and go on a working holiday to Dubai for marketing purposes. I'm predicting that the 109+ machines will be ready late June this year. Then we will see them building single detached houses, multi-storey, multi-unit and commercial structures in Perth this year as was more or less promised. However, we know the HX2 has proven itself capable of doing 2 builds. I don't think it is sitting around with its boom up its block intake. Some of the HX109+ improvements have probably been retrofitted onto HX2. It might have already started doing pilot builds with Wienerberger blocks? Parcels from Germany are taking months to reach me, so who knows how long a shipment of blocks takes to arrive? I think a retrofitted HX2 could start building on the 5 lots of land in April this year. A variety of different houses for sale, is what they said they'd put on those 5 lots. Then when two 110s are ready, say middle of 2022,and fully tested, say late 2022, a vaccinated crew will take a machine to Mexico and build 100s of houses under binding contract, another machine will go to SA under binding contract. Discussions for mass production will be concluded and Hayashi will hoist Mike up onto his shoulders and parade him around as a living god.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $24.70K 951.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2048849 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 420408 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 868519
Last updated 15.54pm 25/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.