FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

hey mirabiledictu, there is enough work in oz to keep more than...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    hey mirabiledictu, there is enough work in oz to keep more than 100 machines busy. The constraint in my opinion isn’t the number if builders/jobs available rather it is the number of machines available to carry out the work.

This thesis leads me to believe that with Do your enough focus on the oz market alone, we should see a significant re-rating on the stock, if the adoption goes well.

the business model of fbr to me is more like when Ford developed the first car which would go on to replace the horse and buggy. I’m sure people were fighting the rising tide back then as well. May need to consult with my crystal ball on that one. The key to me at this point is that it’s a massive potential market and fbr is by far and away the leader in the current tech. To me it’s as simple as that.

its interesting to me to read everyone’s comments. the general sense I get is that the majority of investors are super impatient. If we consider that we are investors in a business that will grow and evolve over time, why would we care where the price goes short term. I know it’s basic instinct and I feel it too but I refuse to be governed by it.

all my options only people. I probably am wrong about everything I just said so do your own research, etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.