BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

predictions

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Now that the dust has settled today, I cast my mind back to 06 December when Mowibble, Bobby6 and I all discussed recent Director buying interest. In my post I commented that "Bobby6, we should strap ourselves in as we are ready for a surge. BLT is long overdue for an announcement. It's imminent, and with recent Director interest, it won't be a conincidence that an announcement is looming within the next couple of days. Put it this way, frustrated holders will be pleasantly surprised when they look at the share price at xmas if they've lost faith and interest in looking at the price recently". I had heard from a reliable source that an announcement was looming. My timing was out by a few weeks, and I must admit that indications did not hint towards this particular announcement, so more is looming in the pipeline that will further spark interest. It's fascinating to read differing points of view, some wildly optimistic, other select few clearly to the contrary. Who the heck knows where the price will track. The only certainty is that the ride will be a volatile one. If you can predict and time it - you'll be either rich, or on the verge of a breakdown. I'll just sit back and watch the price over time rise once we get trough these wild fluctuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.