MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

predictions, page-2

1. 85 Posts.
    Man thats hard to say - how long is a piece of string.

Many factors will dictate price.

most of all the overall health of the market will probably have more say on the price of MHL in 3/6/12 months then anything else.

IMHO 3 months I think we can push 3's with a little help from a positive asia update.

6/12 well thinking 7's once drilling begins. Pending drilling begining in next 6/12 months. I got an email from them saying the snow was the only thing stopping drilling at present... so drilling may start sooner then expected.

Management seem to be short on news - and last time I was involved in a company that were short on news I lost a bucket load (AFG). But some key personal in MHL management have a pretty good portfolio of success in the past so I'm not overally concerned with lack of news. It will come when it's ready.

MHL are the only stock I hold at the moment as I'm comfortable with the risk vs return on these guys. I think they have found a bottom 1.5 to 2.0 and should be right for another 12 months at least financially. So throwing a few quid at them now is a gamble I'm willing to take especially with the volatility of the rest of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.