BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

predictions, page-28

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree with Hutchley 100%. This stock is for newbies who get sucked into all the hype. As Hutchley suggests go back in time and do some research. Try this practise... Correlate HC posts, announcements and the chart to see exactly what happens to the price action when they release announcements etc. It tanks everytime.

Plenty of hype leading up but inteliheart is OLD news big time. Back when the swine Bonvino was at the helm who was sprooking this company to no end! He was the pump & dump master, he is gone now and the company is in the same posi. Do some research and realise that inteliheart is riddled with problems! It will never get off the ground and IMI will end up back at .005 where it belongs.

A bit harsh to jump down the throat of some on here that are trying to help. To those who recently jumped on and are sitting on a profit or a small loss I would jump ship now if I were you imo.

You will be left holding the bag here imo. This stock dries up worse than most I have come across. There will be no buyers and no volume soon enough making it near impossible to get out. Just my opinion.

I can't see it getting above this trend line in any case... sorry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7164827 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13566107 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.