MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

pregnant with potential

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

At the beginning of his presentation at the recent Agm CEO JH uses the phrase - " pregnant with potential " .... when describing the immediate future for Meo shareholders..........after using the equally unque phrase - " precipice of prosperity ..." Not sure about you but I always believed a precipice would involve a rapid uncontrolled descent whereas my vision of prosperity is a place where things indeed go up......my portfolio, the class of vehicle, the price of the vino and naturally Meos' Sp!!!

Anyway, I hope JH and co can deliver a healthy set of triplets this week as a result of this pregnant potential.........wouldn't that be a welcome event! However as we know multiple births have their inherent risks so a bouncing set of big beefy twins , Herry and Rame, would be a fantastic result for all us doting Godparents......

But in these times of stress and challenge I'd even settle for the runt of the litter and long as he provides a healthy stream of something coming out of that nappy.......Thai oil would suffice!

JH also mentioned Xmas coming in Nov for Meo holders........well we now have Dec though I'm happy for Xmas to arrive when it always has......so maybe it's a case of better late than never....

Interesting days ahead and all the best from one long suffering Meomite to all the rest out there -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.