MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Eagles -In a word, not yet! However, if Meo do indeed...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Eagles -

In a word, not yet! However, if Meo do indeed deliver, and the more I dig the more I suspect it will be Gurame that was at the forefront of their minds with the mirth and frivolity........so, if in the coming days we have an Ann that justifies not only the Agm " pleasedness " but also vindicates the bold decision to sole risk the Gurame drill then all will be forgiven...

This is not only a test of nerves for Meo holders but obviously also a test case for the dream Geo team....people might want to revisit the Meo website and checkout Dm in the corporate video ( not the Agm) discussing the potential ( I am slowly developing a hatred of that word....) - inherent in this drill.

So far we know that the results have come in as modelled, which is highly encouraging.....Adl provided the info that Farallon have done their homework and are happy to provide the cash for the production test.......
    Last update they were readying their weapons......

So, if, and it remains a big if, Meo have a change of luck then I'll probably be the first s/h to darken their door with a case of champs......anyway, I wish them and all of us the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.