APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

preliminary final report due tomorrow, page-10

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I have taken this from my post 8784336 after the last AGM.

I suspect that it might explain the reason the profit for the plant has remained at the same level after the upgrade.

"...Construction of the plant progressed steadily through 2011 but due the technical input from Kronos and in particular access via Kronos to the Aspen Plus technology (as per the AspenTech site, "Aspen Plus is a market-leading process modeling environment for conceptual design, optimization, and performance monitoring for the chemical, polymer, specialty chemical, metals and minerals, and coal power industries."), it was realised that changes were required to the plant for a number of reasons including that the original output estimates were not correct. It also gave the chance to ensure that the NIRP could demonstrate all the available technical developments to potential end users..."

Hummms, I did not hear about Orica and the Port Kembla steel mill acid supply, can you remember where you found out about this? I do not remember seeing any ASX announcements so I assume it was from an AGM presentation.

Thanks

RT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.