ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

preliminary final report, page-42

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Sorry for the late reply sp3

I've been down in the Valley,,, De-sal, and Bass gas way since the sun came up.

Quantify your definition of ''flop'' please sp3

''Flop'' is almost dimensionless I would suggest.

Rabbits & hats are the ''props'' and tools used and abused by illusionists.

I don't sense props in the mix these days.

There will always be more to the past and the future than ''meets the eye'' of course.

Exaggerate definition;

''to magnify beyond the limits of truth''

Example;

Would I be magnifying the limits of truth if I were to postulate how impossible it would have been for an ex CEO to become a board member if his number one priority in these 24/7 busy busy times for this Co,looks to have been;

..... to take a minor back to the UK ?

Is that beyond the limits of truth, based on a recent post ?

To concur with, or to not support your own doubt regarding any exaggerating you suspect, would be tantamount to me accusing you of ramping, and you of me.

To justify or refute with supporting statements would be tantamount to you suggesting I am insider trading.

Non of the above outcomes would conform with the HC terms of use.

We best let our HC esi posting history remain the basis for reserved judgment there.

The reason for much of the above statement is based on the many posts where you imply absolute support for the ex CEO and the fact that when I stopped posting on the esi threads late 2009 , I did not.

My research and opinions will differ from yours quite significantly due to all of the above ( here to read ) and all of the below ( referring to the thousands of posts still available to read on the esi threads.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.