TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Preliminary Notes whist we 'await our fate'

1. 425 Posts.
    Hi all, I've been able to get to a PC, and I'll keep this as short as possible.

This is the breakdown I'm currently aware of, through a number of hasty conversations yesterday and today:

LWP Proppant business
    - Cashed up for 4+ years, no CR required and employees taking shares over cash because they believe in the company
    - Equity investment is at least $1.12M, up from $900k (as per ASX announcement), may be taking profits shortly.
    - Proppant JV discussions going well, interest from a number of parties.....not all international. Might see something on this shortly.
    - Expecting remaining test results this week I believe (hope).

LWP GraphenEra business
    - CR last week for patent #1, CR this week to continue developing remaining patents (investment CR, not a 'pay the bills CR as some have suggested!)
    - Prototype already underway.
    - There is a team of people working on this, not just Mr. V
    - Significant investor interest, CR to be placed at $0.005 i believe, or higher
    - Significant interest by potential customers.
    - 3rd party support for GraphenEra to assist team

Key takeaways:
    1) LSP portion of the business is in hand and they are working with JV candidates who are going over the final touches
    2) Significant pressure from industry to deliver on Battery stuff hence full steam ahead!

All IMO as per HC rules!

P.S. I've not bought or sold any shares since i picked up some @ $0.003 the day i started posting a few months ago.

P.P.S - Agree with Neil that management are not great at communicating, and their ASX announcements can be improved upon. I was hoping Neil was going to do that but since he pulled his application he can't.

HOWEVER, this does not mean they can't manage their company internally and deliver the LSP goods, and Battery goods. From my understanding the negative sentiment on HC and other places galvanises the LWP employees to prove everyone wrong!

I've seen some gang mentality here, but spare a thought for the LWP employees and families as well and don't kick a dog when he's down. Note, as mentioned a number of times, I don't work for, and have no intention of working for LWP - I just want to share in their eventual success.

Thank you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.