TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Yes, I think so. 82M shares trading with a VWAP of $0.0059...

1. 425 Posts.
    Yes, I think so.

82M shares trading with a VWAP of $0.0059 (soooo pretty much $0.006 close -minus some silly buggers selling 1.7M shares into the $0.005 line after close)

Current Buy @ $0.005 is: 106M shares, current Sell @ $0.006 is 23M shares.

Current total, 316 Buyers for 315M shares, 243 Sellers for 239M shares.

Despite the massive amounts of sheer doom and gloom by the chosen few (which i noted a few people fell for again), today was not the sea of destruction. In fact, from what I've been told, a large number of the buys came in from off screen, almost exclusively into the $0.006 line. This indicated strength, and more importantly, people want in.....but FOMO hasn't kicked in yet thanks to the amount of supply at $0.006.

Looking at the broker data from Thursday and Friday, it seems as though there is a bit of buying and selling going on between a few big players. If i had to take a guess, some of the larger players are offloading some shares into the $0.006 line, whilst they will pick them up @ $0.005 with either the CR or SPP. There are also a bunch of retailers running scared for the exits (maybe spooked by the devil that this CR was meant to be )

We may have seen the end of the selling into the $0.006 line for now though, as profit taking is slowing (based on volume). I'm expecting us to look at moving into the $0.0065 area by Friday COB.

What we will have very shortly, i believe, is a new base of around $0.006. This is a great effort on the old base of $0.003 and should see us through to the next base of around $0.010 - $0.012 i suspect which is where we will see the next level of profit taking and new entrants.

GLTA, and congrats to loyal holders from before who can join me in partaking in the SPP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.