TDL 0.00% 27.0¢ tbg diagnostics limited

I mean that once TDL are delisted they will have no value but...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I mean that once TDL are delisted they will have no value but the assets that remain will be for Medigen and / or related parties to take; presumably there's a legal way they can do this; perhaps similar to whatever happened to the assets of Lanka graphite under Jitto?

Regardless, it was gratifying to see the detailed questions that ASX put to TDL/Jitto/Justyn and hopefully the latter are under some pressure to cease any interrelated behaviours that benefit one/some shareholders over others. However, I doubt it. The COVID scene moved very fast and the early corrupt and / or stupid behaviour by some TDL holders left us with no profit from the pandemic. Perhaps they'll survive to sell something else, but the interrelated behaviours highlighted in the recent ASX query are enlightening...what can things being this unnecessarily complex hope to achieve? Perhaps it's a way of hiding who actually owns what, and / or giving some the ability to take profit off the table to benefit one group over another. We may never know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.