AUQ 0.00% 5.2¢ alara resources limited

I am working on get something more frequently. It is evident to...

1. 15,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I am working on get something more frequently. It is evident to me that actions are not speaking as loudly as the board had hoped, if you consider the fact that we are now a $7m mc ompany with $7m cash, $40m credit and at least the same amount again under negotiation, a profitable project at EPC and preliminary works stage, and from what i understand, negotiations advancing on further project acquisitions which could double or triple the size of operations.

In my opinion, we live in an age where communication is no longer linear, and there is no point waiting on the receiving end of 2 tin cans connected by a piece of string. A proactive approach to investor relations is the obvious solution. If the board are legitimately preoccupied with negotiations at the highest level in order to unlock further potential for the company, then i dont see any point whinging about them not making the time to send us all non-sensitive activity updates. A couple more project acquisitions will do alot more than an announcement about the drills working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $853 16.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154571 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 13817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.