premature, page-2

1. 2,776 Posts.
    Yes i have one Robbbbbbb - get your head around this.

In the evening on the 20th of Sept we were in the back yard looking at the crescent moon, it was a nice clear night and it was low in the west. It was a random observation.

That night i had a really strong dreams and in one part you were in it. You were a really big guy with silver hair. Your teeth were black titanium with hieroglyphics inscribed in silver in the crowns. You were called Robbbbbbb Mann (dont ask me lol) and were showing people what to do. I couldn't recall all but there was a huge flood that came crashing down a dry river bed snapping gumtrees like toothpicks. The river was filled with debris and another bigger, second wave was coming but that's about where i woke up.

The next day about 11am i was again in the backyard and i heard some kind of honking overhead. I looked up and there were 7 Straw-necked ibis flapping around about 20 meters high. I have hardly seen any in this neck of the woods and never over our house, so i watched for about 10 mins.

They were in the early stages of getting on a thermal and they flew in a circle. The higher they got the less they flapped but honked all the way out of earshot. I left them for a few minutes and when i came back i had trouble locating them. After searching the sky for a minute or two, where i thought they would be, i eventually looked a lot higher and found there were hundreds of them on different levels. Right at the top was a flock of Australian white ibis. The sun was hitting their white feathers and they really stood out.

In and instant after noticing them they must have reached a higher wind current because it blew them along. In about 10 seconds they broke into the classic V formation and off they went towards the south west. The rest of the birds were still moving up the thermal but as they reached that current they too broke into formation and headed after the first lot. It was quite amazing and i was stoked.

So here is the clincher. I was back inside thinking about it and recalled the hieroglyphics from the dream. I remembered something about ibis so i looked it up. What i found was equally amazing.

Thoth, (the little guy in my sig, which i added after this) was part man part ibis. In Egyptian mythology he was associated with several different things, including being responsible for the 365 calender year, the crescent moon and the equinoxes!

I have no idea what to make of it other than feeling rather luckier for the experience and knowing im on the right path.

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.