PBI premier bionics limited

premier bionics to list on aim, page-66

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: quarterly main points
    g'day cabe ..

certainly looking a lot healthier. as i said consolidating nicely after that horror fall from .30's.

those pbio sales today appeared to be genuine jump aboards ... more than 500000 moved today with a lot of them taken at the ask. To close above .09 was a great effort, and certainly helped the balance sheet look more respectable. I'm going to love it when the ords get cranking into the mid-30's and those half cent increments start pumping the bottom line.

interesting thing is that medicvision obviously have a lot up the spout and so there are a swag of good news announcements to come. provided we start from a reasonable base in the low-30's there's going to be huge upside when the the $ deals get talked about and the aim players look to find more shares out of the few there are to go round.

as for the pumo products. quite possible that will be icing on the cake the way medicvision is shaping.

its all good. i hope a few of our pbi lurkers start to jump aboard at this point, would be nice to see some discussion and a few more points of view/ears to the ground as things start to heat up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.