AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Premier in Plea for Gas Pipelines

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    The above title is what I am reading in The Australian atm. Interestingly, the quote is from Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszcuk urging the Federal Government to invest in new pipelines to encourage gas exploration.

My view is the Premier is playing politics here a bit, but on the other side of the coin I admire her statement and conviction given the Labor Premiers in NT & Victoria seem out of step and reality with their green bans on this most cleanest of all the fossil fuels.

Moreover, the Qld Premier states her government has opened up 11,000 sq km for the development of gas and renewables (not sure of the split here). She states she has been doing the heavy lifting on gas production and policy for a couple of years now, and I tend to agree.

It is bizarre that the East Coast is facing domestic gas shortages, while one of the most populous States in Victoria is banning production. There is an opportunity here for Qld to become an industry leader in gas production and supply to boost their economy and jobs. Good luck to them.

My view ? In terms of relevance, I have posted this as the majority of Armour's gas reserves and holdings are in Qld. One of the huge sovereign risks Shareholders face IMO is the nutty Green / Labor leftie view on gas bans etc. It is terrific to see someone sensible in charge atm.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.