NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

a german boursebriefThe Hanseati stock exchange service: The...

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    a german boursebrief

The Hanseati stock exchange service: The most underestimated gold promoter is called Norton gold Fields Norton gold Fields is considered at present as the gold producer with the strongest underestimation of all gold promotion enterprises. The experts of the Hanseati stock exchange service quote the analysts of Rodman & Renshaw, which indicate the anticipated payment to „the worth (net VALUE, NPV present) as more than 50 per cent. The relationship from course to NPV amounts to 0.5, while North American gold producers exhibit with this characteristic number usually of 2 or 3. In the year 2009 Norton gold Fields might 135,000 fine ounces gold from the westAustralian mine PAD thing clay/tone promote, whereby the production costs amount to approximately 632 US Dollar for each ounce. Experts estimate the delivery for 2010 on 175,000 ounces and for 2011 on 282,000 ounces. It is to be considered however that the company takes the mine Mount Morgan operation starting from 2011 also in Queensland in enterprise. Norton gold Fields proves gold resources of 6.5 million ounces, about which 1.2 million are defined as reserves. The mines might produce 15 years long. Analysts estimate the profit for each portion light for 2010 on 0,04 to 0.06 Australian dollar and for 2011 on 0.08 dollar, which would correspond to a KGV for 2011 of 4. The experts guess/advise to the purchase and confess to the share of Norton gold Fields courses from 0,40 to 0.60 euros too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.