TAM 5.88% 3.2¢ tanami gold nl

preopen and announcement out..., page-11

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sorry I didn't intend to affend.

I think another capital raising is on the cards, although the time of this annoucement there will appear to be a makeshift plan in place on going forward. I imagine that this will include a new pit plan and wanting to go underground earlier to access the higher grade zones (if these can be economically mined).

Unfortunately TAM haven't been able to demostrate that the high reserve grades in fact exist. Alot of their inabilities and excuses over the past year have been the mill and high costs, but where have the grades gone, if at all they did exist in the first place? The excluse at the time of a capital rasing last year was that they had these high grades in stockpiles. But, the grades theough the mill were 1.2 to 1.4 g/t Au and another time nudged 1.9 g/t. What happenned to the 7.2 g/t that they were supposed to have mined - well this was in their reserves if you were misfortunate to have believed the story.

Tommorrow marks the day that they opened the mine. Unfortunately for the long suffering shareholders the mine itself appears to be a black hole where money keeps disappearing. Now what happenned to that discovery they announced with one drill hole last year?

Godd luck to those who hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.