VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Agree with you totally Bripoz. In the year or so before the...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agree with you totally Bripoz. In the year or so before the latest announcements there was some spectacular news. First $27m share issue. Added such needed cornerstone investors. Meant no concerns about whether we could raise funds for a year. And no more 15% dilutions on new share issues regularly.

Then of course phase 2 results similar to Tvec. Achieved required results by half way.

Only on mobile but from memory increased mkt cap from maybe $40/50 m to around $$100. Considering what had been achieved that was not in my high range of expectations.

N
    At this stage we had a drug that had pretty formidable results and money in the bank. Just no obvious interest from drug Co's. Check out announcements and articles of the time and I think Merck and Keytruda will have been mentioned in most.

Now we have an offer to do a trial with Keytruda and the market cap is I believe up 16%. Around $20m and falling??? Vla intended to run such trials but now the costs have been split. Surely this alone have saved the company and increased its value by almost $20m.

The way I see it there is no added valuation for having interest shown by owner of one of big Pd 1 drugs

Mont I hope you right about valuation not being dependent on current share price. Not 100% sure though. If results continue to go as we as they have until now and as preclinical trials suggest they may, if MC remains around $100 the re would be great incentive for Merck to make a low offer and buy the entire Co.

Only good news is the aforementioned cornerstone investors. Hopefully they would not agree.

Anyway it is how it is but I for one am bewildered - not for the first time at current share price.
    All the best
    Kms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.