GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

Wobbly,As you know, I am have been a long term holder & close to...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Wobbly,
    As you know, I am have been a long term holder & close to this company over that time.
    This guy is not a CEO, his overall management as a GEO etc is great, but his overall management as a CEO of a listed company & what comes with that is a farce !

I hear all the excuses that its not him, he is conservative etc etc etc & then the stock is not being supported etc etc, well to me, there are obvious reasons for that !

He can't market/promote the stock, he even makes no effort except for an ineffectual BRR & leverage of a PR company that is proving to be as effective as Iran's. He can't even hit targets 10 days out & as a result of all of this, he now has no audience.

On the back of this mismanagement, people are historically tired of the raises which are on the back of an obvious P&D. In the past, any buying support/run is usually just an alarm bell that there is P&D for a cap raise & even then any buyers get overrun with the stampede getting out. (So much so, they couldn't even pump it before the last 5c one !) Now we cant even sustain that !

For years now I have asked the questions on who is doing the stupid little dumps to keep the price pegged or to see if there are people to take out off market to stop the larger dumps when there is obvious buying. Response..... Nothing... I know how easy these things are to find out. Especially if you are close to your brokers/investors ! ooh there is a new concept.

1%CUEQ or constant referrals to a an IOCG just isn't cutting it for anyone in this market & coupled with the above, there are serious headwinds in a market like we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4631552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 894442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.