MUL multiemedia limited

preopen, page-16

1. 385 Posts.
    Interesting stuff. However, I can't see a similar pattern between MUL and NewTel. I haven't posted for a few weeks. I got in at 0.018 and I'm happy so far. It clearly has to proof to the market that it's worth more than the current levels before it goes anywhere, especially breaking the 0.1 mark. I personally don't see any sign why it should be worth much more than it currently is, but I don't see the bad signs you guys try to throw at it. It clearly is a new market that they are trying to embark on and as with all these things, there is a risk to it. I'm disappointed by the news so far. A 1million dollar contract isn't really moving it anywhere and additional money is good but also indicates a high cash burn rate. However, the technology is great and it all depends if they can get enough big clients within reasonable time or not. Money tends to run out quickly with these sort of projects and that's the big risk. They are not exactly loaded with cash to withstand any shake up that may occur. That's the risk I see. Compared to the potential, it seems worth my money and we shall see who's right. So far it seems to hold the new levels between 6-7 cents even on low volume and I like that. I wouldn't BUY at these levels without any more substantial news being released but I'm certainly going to hold until the meeting and probably far beyond. They've come a long way and it's still a fair bit to go. I would agree to see it go lower if no news are released this week, but certainly nowhere too dramatic. There is lots of money to be made in this new technology, even in times where technology isn't on many investors favorite list. But then again Microsoft shares started at the same levels, didn't they? ;-) No, I'm not saying that they are similar companies, but nobody considered MSDOS as anything worth mentioning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.