HDR hardman resources limited

re: sold out - big time Well now we also have to worry about a...

1. 9,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    re: sold out - big time Well now we also have to worry about a Ted with cash in his hands. I hope it is all pre-allocated to current projects with the right priority.

The placement just kills all price tension and I just can't work out the pricing at only $1.10. Should have done a renouncible to current holders as of yesterday and had it underwritten at better price and better ratio to keep traders away and reward holders with a stable price.

Can't think of a more opportune time to raise cash in the oil market and he gives it away like a $2 discounnt shop.

This is going to play havoc with CFD's and any fools with tight stops. That mill might have been trying to flush out the stoppies but has been taken (munched) instead on Monday!

Geeze Maccas must have sent over some special easter eggs with sugar coating to still get a call on this let alone the lead????

I would love to say last ever HDR placement but I can just see a raft of expenditure when Ted has his hands on the reddy's and a whole lot of mates he hasn't fixed up.

That's it I'm going to become a Pom just so I can get a fair go.

We can only hope there is a second leg to this fundraising deal and some logical tie in to justify the priceing.

Just get that money locked in and away from Ted before we are even more attractive as a takeover target before the price gets some value as a producer. Is this a rushed take -over defence strategy??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.