AntN, I see as per the heading to the thread that you also see a...

1. 9,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    AntN, I see as per the heading to the thread that you also see a dark humour in the constant bleatings about an impending imaginary ice age by those who deny the science of global warming and climate change.

One can only wonder at how irrational their irrationality can get. It’s only denialist ‘thinking’ that believes with an overwhelming majority of relevant scientists on Earth producing a veritable mountain of evidence to underpin the science of global warming and climate change that deniers ‘think’ an ice age is imminent. Many of them denialists appear to be edicated too, but boy one wonders.

Just thought i’d Check in with NASA for their latest monthly reading of the global average surface temperature, this one issued Dec. 18 for November 2017.

Talking about irrationality, one climate change-denier reckoned recently that publishing the latest temperature figure was in fact cherry picking data. Again, how irrational can their irrationality get?

Here’s NASA.

“November 2017 was the third warmest November in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.”

“Last month was +0.87 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean November temperature from 1951-1980, an insignificant 0.03°C cooler than November 2016 (+0.90°C). The warmest month of November according to the analysis happened in 2015 (+1.03°C) due to a strong El Niño. The last three Novembers — 2015, 2016, and 2017 — are the three warmest in the entire modern record.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.