MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

prepare for take off, page-14

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    No, I did not get any. I was annoyed at the company, but can understand why they did it. They needed the money as they were a few million short. I just didn't expect them to raise so soon. Would have thought they would try to forward sell some gold to get some cash. That would have been a far more sensible approach than to dilute existing shareholders.

I suspect this was what played out:

Significant interest by 1 or to SI to buy more shares. This was evident by the market volumes. Management was approached and this was the easy way out for management. Instead of looking at the best way to raise cash without diluting existing shareholders, they took the easy way out.

This is possibly the only thing that I could have faulted them on in the last 2 years though. All in all, a strong management team. I'm sure they would have prefered the sp to be higher than what it is now. The oppies being exercised would go a long way to pay off their debts.

However, not all hinges on the oppies being exercised as I estimate they will be generating around 4-5m free cashflow per month. Enough to pay off their debts within the first year of operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.