AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Back to the topic. I've been invested in AJX for over 3years and...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Back to the topic. I've been invested in AJX for over 3years and taken a massive bath on it with my average at $0.60.

I always considered this a speculative buy and would check the stock daily with one finger on the sell trigger. That was until the Pegusus deal, at that point I thought OK we are a business now, on top of the Murdoch Webbing deal and a few other small ones I thought we had a bit of a foundation.

I thought all was well until the update regarding the slowdown in sales to Pegusus due to seasonal demand fluctuations, which I thought was weird (and posted about) to have a reduction in demand months into a sales contract. This the point where I wish I pulled the pin on at least a portion of my stock to reduce risk.

Now I feel like I am holding a stock that does not have a product the market has proven to love, being managed by a revolving door of leaders which seems like a basket case.

I am glad that I have alteas taken profits on other stocks I follow to soften the blow of AJX, but this stock has made for very poor returns on my investments over the past 3years.

Not looking to buy in the current climate. Although if there is another significant capitulation of the stock, say to 5c then I might feel a desire to significantly reduce my average buy buying up a big chunk. If I do that it will be a big roll of the roulette wheel with my chips on snake eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.