CCM 0.00% 6.7¢ cadoux limited

preparing for an impending boom, page-34

1. 20,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    Once the JV is finalised & an offtake announced I wouldn't be surprised to see a more favourable financing facility replace GEM. A couple of big names (Alcoa, LG Chemicals, Mitsubishi, etc) then the project is totally de-risked. It may cost us 47m options @ 15c but just a thought and I'm sure Roly & the new impending  board additions will take the same view. Money is cheap for great quality world class projects and there's only 2 players in Oz - FYI & A4N. (I'll leave ATC out of it as Macquarie have pulled the wood under their eyes for the past 12 months).

https://www.benchmarkminerals.com/m...e-key-to-lg-chem-spin-off-of-ev-battery-unit/

My favourite part of the article & to think reading the below quote we closed at $28m market cap the day prior.

“It’s world class. We attracted an $80m equity financing facility as a result of that DFS, and late last week we announced a joint venture with Alcoa, the biggest alumina producer in the world,” he says.

“Alcoa had been looking at the HPA industry for a little while, did quite extensive due diligence on the market and on the peer group, and settled on us.

I also mentioned similarities with what happened to KDR a couple of times. This non-sensical market cap at present ($40m @ 15.5) will be attracting some sharks - we are in the box seat with our nearest competitor (excluding A4N) years behind. For everyone that listened to the Benchmark webinar, producing High Purity Alumina at our target grade 99.995% is extremely difficult. Many have tried and failed & with the expected EV boom, manufacturers will want to source High Purity 4N and not the garbage coming out of China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.